Smart-Case formazione Project
SMARTCASE formazione - Progetto di formazione per tecnici di ricerca esperti di soluzioni innovative per l’ottimizzazione energetica
The project SMARTCASE formazione - Progetto di formazione per tecnici di ricerca esperti di soluzioni innovative per l’ottimizzazione energetica, schedules a series of activities for vocational training linking research and testing of materials and innovative components for the energetic efficiency from one side to the application from the other one.
The training courses have a multidisciplinary approach focusing on:
- Theoretical and practical aspects on the diagnosis of energetic performance of constructions, particularly of buildings;
- Development and performance characters of materials, components and technologies for energetic savings;
- Solutions, processes and techniques for their integration in the building envelope, in order to optimize energetic performances;
- Operational experiences together with staff committed into industrial research activity or precompetitive development on improvement projects in the contest of complex products;
- Apprenticeship of knowledge in programming, strategic management, evaluation and operative organization of R&D projects.
The educational project is integrated and comes with the research project Smart-Case.
Under the relapse and impact aspects, in fact, the scheme intends to return an expert catchment area which, beyond the production and use of research innovation, is able to support applicative processes in the design and construction phase as a whole, where materials, components and technologies are integrated in the building envelope.
It is in these phases, in fact, that innovation of research products is effective in the experimentation field, carrying with, as a multiplicative effect, significant process innovations in terms of solutions and constructive techniques. This is the only way in which materials, products and components integrate each other in the building system
Stress S.c.a r.l.